Join the Challenged Athletes Foundation® (CAF) for a day of swimming instruction by elite swim coaches, Alan Voisard and Alison Terry of Swim Mechanix. Coaches Alan and Alison have over 50 years of combined coaching experience and have helped swimmers at all levels – from beginners to pro triathletes and Paralympic medalists to improve their swimming and maximize their performance in the water.
Swim Clinic Info:
- Clinic is FREE and for those living with a PHYSICAL challenge or disability
- ALL ABILITIES and AGES are welcome
- A basic ability to swim is required
- Learn skills like:
- How to swim for speed using proper swim stroke cadence
- Proper swimming techniques and training tips
- How to maximize your breathing and core strength
- How to get the most out of your swim stroke
- Making new friends and finding a training partner
- Being a part of an unforgettable CAF experience that is changing lives around the world.Three Sessions Available:
- Session 1: 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Session 2: 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Session 3: 3:00pm – 4:00pmALL AGES ARE WELCOME. A BASIC ABILITY TO SWIM IS REQUIRED. REFRESHMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED. NO COST TO ATTEND THE EVENT.